Abstract Submission Rules
Points to note when submitting abstracts:
- Deadline for paper submission is 01 October 2018
- Abstracts will be submitted online through email@example.com
(secretarial) and reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- All abstracts should be sent as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) written in “Times New
Roman” size 11.
- Title of the abstract must be on the first line of the Word page; type of the abstract, on the
second; names of the authors with their academic titles on the third and institutions they work at
on the fourth line. Abstract, key words and full text (oral presentation) will also be written
- The word count of each abstract, excluding the title and name of the author, must not exceed 300.
- Acronyms -if used firstly in text- must be written out in full, followed by the acronym itself
written in capital letters and enclosed in parentheses, subsequent references to the acronym can be
made just by the capital letters alone.
- The posters should be prepared as a Microsoft Powerpoint document (ppt,pptx) and will be presented
electronically. The size of the poster should be 110 cm in high and 60 cm in wide.
- Each oral presentation must not exceed 10 minutes and should be prepared in Microsoft Powerpoint
(ppt, pptx) template.
- According to the assessment of Scientific Committee, if needed, oral submissions may be changed to
posters or vice versa. Participant approval for alterations will be received via e-mail or phone.